thanks for reply. I use scp to check my ethernet again, the transmission
rate is about 60MB/s. I send about 100000 requests in each process(60
processes in 2 clients), and it costs about 550 seconds to finish all the
requests. And I am sure that all the processes had been spread around all
the servers.

Thanks
Lei, He

在 2011年3月9日 上午9:22,Benjamin Reed <br...@apache.org>写道: