Hi Thomas, I did notice that you had been making some personal changes
(all hail LI!) and I'm sorry to see you moving on. Flavio makes some
good points which I won't re-iterate, really I think it boils down to
"perfect is the enemy of the good". It's great to chase perfection,
but on a day to day basis we're all striving to make things better.

I must admit I'm personally disappointed that the netty changes have
still not gone in. I had completed these changes some time back before
you raised issues and took on the effort of driving that to
completion.  There are a number of community members, not to mention
my employer, who are disappointed with _me_ as a result. (which takes
me back to my previous "perfect enemy of good" comment).

Best of luck!

Patrick