Dear friends,

I am using one of the third party library zkClient-0.1.0.jar in my
application.
Repo location of the jar :
https://github.com/downloads/sgroschupf/zkclient/zkclient-0.1.0.jar

Could you please help/guide me to write the ivy scripts for downloading the
same. I have tried and am getting connection exception.

Thanks in advance,
Rakesh R
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD. huawei_logo

Address: Solitaire Building, Domlur
Bangalore
Karnataka, India
www.huawei.com
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from
HUAWEI, which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to,
total or partial
disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the
intended
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by