You should be able to login to jenkins, try again:

$ list_appgroups.pl hudson-jobadmin|egrep maha
mahadev

You can trigger builds one-by-one, but it's somewhat tedious if
there's a large number. Goto the patch build job
https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-Build/
and select "build now" the form will ask you for the jira number.

Patrick