+1, I have run unit tests, some manual tests, and gone through the release checklist.

-Flavio

On Dec 5, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

+1, the sig/checksums look good, RAT is ok and the notice seems
correct. Great job!

On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Ivan Kelly <iv...@apache.org> wrote:
This is the second candidate release for Apache BookKeeper, version
4.0.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311293&version=12317843

*** Please download, test and vote by December 5th 2011, 21:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
for convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.0.0-candidate-1/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-287/

The tag to be voted upon:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.0.0/

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

f...@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301