From: Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Subject: [NOTICE] Phasing out maven repos on people.apache.org
To: Apache Infrastructure <infrastruct...@apache.org>

If your PMC does not use maven for distributing artifacts,
or you have already switched to using repository.apache.org,
you may disregard this notice.

Along with the rsyncs for websites, we will be shutting down
ALL maven repos currently hosted on people.apache.org in
Jan 2013.  For impacted projects please see

http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html#signing-up

Please direct all feedback on this change to infrastruct...@apache.org.
Thanks for your attention.