Mahadev and I were discussing that we should plan for 3.3.6 and 3.4.4
releases soon. Primarily to incorporate the SASL fix and the log
truncation fix. I don't see much pressing for the rest of the pending
jiras.

Let's plan for a release candidate next week, or early the following.
We should try and burn down the PA queue, esp for things slated for
3.3.6/3.4.4. If there's something critical that should be on the list
please speak up. (you'll probably see me/Mahadev triaging the jira
lists over the coming days)

Based on community feedback we'll mark 3.4.4 as "stable".

Patrick