+1, verified the sigs/xsum, all the tests are passing for me on both jdk6
and jdk7 (oracle). I see that jenkins is also passing consistently. I ran
with a number of different cluster sizes (up to 15) and it seemed to be
functioning properly.

It would be great to get some feedback from the hbase community re running
their tests against it both with jdk6 and jdk7.

Patrick