Hi!

while working on BIGTOP-779 I've realized that
I needed an 'rsync' type of a thing between the
local filesystem and Zookeeper FS. Turns out
that ZK already has something similar in its
contrib. Two things to be exact -- a fuse module
and zktreeutil. This made me realize that there
are few bits of functionality in ZK that are not
being currently packaged in Bigtop but may
be quite useful.

So here's my question -- is there anything I should
know (like, I dunno, the fact that contrib is broken
or something ;-)) before I try to integrate the
following bits into Bigtop packaging of ZK:
      huebrowser/
      zkfuse/
      zktreeutil/
      zooinspector/