We have 5 PA blockers and 8 PA critical issues. Perhaps we can whittle
down all/most of these?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12334684
Any in particular that folks feel strongly about?

On the flip side it would be good to get a new release out into folks
hands. Unless we have a regression from 3.5.1 perhaps we should do
3.5.2 sooner rather than later?

Alex also made a proposal recently around ZOOKEEPER-2024 that we
should make a call on. It would be good if the RM (and the rest of the
community) provided direction.

Patrick