Hi folks. If you look on github.com you'll see a number of pull
request (41 atm) that are effectively in limbo given we don't accept
pull requests that way:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pulls

rather through our Jira process
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

someday we might move to git, but for the time being it seems like we
should do something about this.

I was thinking about contacting Apache infra and asking them if they
can turn off accepting pull requests at github.com, just wanted to
check with dev@ to see if this makes sense or do folks want to do
something else? If I don't hear back anything negative in the next few
days I'll ping infra about shutting down acceptance of pull requests
(may not be possible but I'll check). I'm not talking about removing
the mirror to be clear, just shutting down accepting pull requests on
the mirror.

Patrick

ps. regardless we probably need to get back to everyone and ask them
to follow the HTC page.... I don't seem to be able to close out the
PRs, just comment on them, so that's going to be a possible issue as
well.... arg.