Really, thank you to the whole community on the effort to get a release
candidate out.

Everyone, please take this opportunity to test and vote on the release
candidate by July 1st 2016, 23:59 UTC+0.  This is a long-awaited release,
so let's do everything we can to ensure it gets shipped.

--Chris Nauroth