Hi All,

(1) ZK-2383 -> Attached patch and the bug reporter has shown interests to
review/test the available patch. @Flavio, @Patrick, do you have some cycles
to review the proposed patch. Welcome others input as well. Thanks!

(2) I believe we are very close to finish ZK-2247, waiting for the final
reviews and commit.

(3) I'd love to include ZK-2355 also. It looks like the fix is good, I've
added few comments. Perhaps, will wait to see feedback from others.

Kindly requesting everyone to look at your issues marked for 3.4.9 and push
these asap or can be pushed out to 3.4.10.

Thanks,
Rakesh