Thanks Chris, for clarification and suggestion. I will submit the patch
without binary file.

Seems Yetus is very important and necessary for ZooKeeper and I have heard
many times in community discussion that a particular problem can be solved
with Yetus
Is there any plan for migration like in 3.5.3 or in other release? is there
anything we are waiting for, like more stable Yetus release etc.

-Arshad