Hi All,

FYI, I'm planning to delete our existing "https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL" web page by tomorrow (IST).

Then rename https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/
ZooKeeper+and+SASL+authentication web page to "https://cwiki.apache.org/
confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/Zookeeper+and+SASL" in place of the deleted
page.

Please let me know if you have any comments. Thanks!

Regards,
Rakesh