Github user rakeshadr commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/178

    > I did not add the transitive="false" because we are not using it for the
default configuration on the previous line. If you feel strongly about it I
will add it.

    As we know, earlier `transitive=false` in build.xml avoids pulling these
dependencies. IMHO, we can add `transitive=false` in checkstyle because the
related libraries are not needed now.

---
with INFRA.
---