Excellent. I really appreciate you checking on this, Rakesh and Michael.
ZooKeeper did well in this evaluation and I wanted to make sure you were
aware of this finding, in case an improvement was needed.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

If you are given a choice, you believe you have acted freely. - Raymond
Teller (via Peter Watts)