Sorry looks like I missed to share my queries to dev team

We are using zookeeper 3.4.6 version with integration of Apache Kafka ,
Apache Storm and Zookeeper.

I would like to understand the following things. Please help me to clarify.

1. What are Integration dependencies of Zookeeper ?
   Since we are using Kafka, Storm , so we need Zookeeper ? which external
integration has dependencies

2. What is the actual role of zookeeper with the integration of Apache
Kafka,Apache Storm.   Could you please provide a better use case to
understand. sorry asking this question, I need to understand and am aware
of this at least now from you.

3. We are planning to upgrade Zookeeper version to 3.4.10 due to CVE (
CVE-2016-5017) mentioned with version 3.4.6 ;  Do we also need to upgrade
depedency integration components like Apache Storm(*using 0.10.0*) and
Apache Kafka (Using *0.8.1.1*) ? which version those should be upgraded to
 ?