Github user hanm commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/308

    Nice comment. Please be patient, there are a lot of pull requests these
days and many of them have a higher priority (major feature, important bug
fixes, and so on) and our limited number of reviewers have other duties in
their day job / life. That said, we definitely value every contribution we
receive, it just takes time to review all patches.

    For this pull request, please:
    * Update the JIRA with a detailed descriptions on motivations / impact of
this change. If it's optimization describe why this optimization is needed and
what impact it has (an example: the optimization could increase throughput of
read/write mixed workload by 100x).

    * Put a title on the pull request, and more details on the descriptions of
the pull request.

---
with INFRA.
---