Github user riccardofreixo commented on the issue:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/150

    @sslavic thanks for the suggestion.

    We haven't tried that approach, and as far as I can tell it sounds like it
would work. You'd still have the re-resolution problem if you deleted/recreated
the service, but that should be quite rare. Had we thought of that before, we
probably wouldn't have patched the client. Now we have though, we'll keep it
patched.

    I still think this should be fixed on the zk-client, as there are other
circumstances other than Kube where the IP addresses may change and you
wouldn't have an easy solution such as ClusterIP.

---