Ok, great. I have two speakers already lined up: one on ZK and containers
and another on ZK failure modes and recovery. If you haven't reached out to
me yet and you have something to talk about please LMK asap.

I believe we will have video conference available but I'm not entirely sure
yet - I will try.

I'll finalize things and send out a more detailed agenda.

Regards,

Patrick