GitHub user anmolnar opened a pull request:

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/514

    ZOOKEEPER-3012. Fix unit test: testDataDirAndDataLogDir should not use
hardcode test folders

    A little bit more than just fixing the hardcoded folder names. Because the
original issue was only on the 3.4 branch, the unit test has also been added to
that branch only.

    In this PR I add the fixed version of test to the master branch. Should be
committed to 3.5 as well and I'll create a separate PR for 3.4

    $ git pull https://github.com/anmolnar/zookeeper ZOOKEEPER-3012

    https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/514.patch

    This closes #514

----
commit 15ff7951701a55d2b9e94af6d4dd73288a2c51a4
Author: Andor Molnar <andor@...>
Date:   2018-05-08T22:04:23Z

    ZOOKEEPER-3012. Added unit test to validate dataDir and dataLogDir params

----

---