Created this JIRA case, the test is always failing on my laptop

not blocker for release IMO

below the error

Enrico

Testcase:
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.auth.QuorumKerberosHostBasedAuthTest
took 0 sec
        Caused an ERROR
Unable to parse:includedir /etc/krb5.conf.d/
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to parse:includedir /etc/krb5.conf.d/
        at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.common.Krb5Parser.load(Krb5Parser.java:72)
        at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.common.Krb5Conf.addKrb5Config(Krb5Conf.java:47)
        at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.client.ClientUtil.getDefaultConfig(ClientUtil.java:94)
        at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.client.KrbClientBase.<init>(KrbClientBase.java:51)
        at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.client.KrbClient.<init>(KrbClient.java:38)
        at
org.apache.kerby.kerberos.kerb.server.SimpleKdcServer.<init>(SimpleKdcServer.java:54)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.auth.MiniKdc.start(MiniKdc.java:285)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.auth.KerberosSecurityTestcase.startMiniKdc(KerberosSecurityTestcase.java:70)
        at
org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum.auth.KerberosSecurityTestcase.setUpSasl(KerberosSecurityTestcase.java:56)