Thanks Pat for confirmation.

I'll leave the rest of the week for folks to try the release candidate and
provide feedback. As Pat mentioned, helping voting a release is a great way
to make contributions to ZooKeeper, so any help will be very welcome!

I'll start publish the new release early next week if no blocking issue is
reported.