Ok, I committed a change that seems to address the main failure:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/commit/06b9507ab78a1a055b8f467846c15791600b72ee

https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/report.html

However I do notice some oddness in the sense that for some jobs/runs it
fails to get the information from the REST interface, even though it's fine
for most of them, take a look, any ideas?
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests/456/console

[ZooKeeper-Find-Flaky-Tests] $ /bin/bash /tmp/jenkins4452773653790031730.sh
ERROR:__main__:failed to get:
https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/108/testReport/api/json?tree=suites%5Bname%2Ccases%5BclassName%2Cname%2Cstatus%5D%5D
ERROR:__main__:failed to get:
https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/104/testReport/api/json?tree=suites%5Bname%2Ccases%5BclassName%2Cname%2Cstatus%5D%5D
ERROR:__main__:failed to get:
https://builds.apache.org/job/ZooKeeper-trunk/100/testReport/api/json?tree=suites%5Bname%2Ccases%5BclassName%2Cname%2Cstatus%5D%5D

Notice that it doesn't complain about job 107 (etc...)

Any ideas on this? Have you seen this before? Perhaps we should open an
INFRA jira?

Patrick