Okay
on github you see two lines, but there is only one job on Jenkins

see
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/pull/638

@Michael Han <h...@apache.org> please double check

If all it is okay I will send a new clean summary in another email thread
The short version is:
- an user sends a PR (against master, branch-3.5 and branch-3.4)> CI kicks
in an validates, on GitHub you see the status and the results
- an "Apache Committer" (from any project I guess, as I am not a ZK
committer but it works, it is important that he is registered in Apache
Gihub 'organization') can add a comment with only this phrase 'retest this
please' and the PR will be re-validated from CI
- if the description of the PR contains 'skip ci' validation won't be run
from jenkins

configuration is here:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/

Please tell me if there is any doc/wiki to update and if there is a common
place for storing CI Jobs configurations

Enrico