Thanks for reporting!
I think it should be the gitbox one.

I figured there will be some bugs in maven, so I used this task for the
contrib fix already, and plan to use it for the fixes to
come: ZOOKEEPER-3122
You can create quick-fixes on this ticket, or just let me know and I can do
the fix.

I can commit this with the assembly PR, or if you need it sooner (assembly
will be committed probably early next week, as we always leave time to
review, a separate quickfix PR for this can probably merged today or
tomorrow) I can do a seperate PR for it (or if you wish publish the PR
yourself).

Regards,
Norbert