Note the owasp job has been failing since the upgrade to dependency checker
4 due to
"Target "dependency-check-update" does not exist in the project "ZooKeeper""
the jenkins job was explicitly running the update (which seems to not exist
after the upgrade).

I updated the job targets however it's now failing due to CVEs in netty and
some deps:
https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper-trunk-owasp/255/
agree we should clear these out...

Patrick