Hi Enrico / Norbert,

There’s one thing I recently noticed in the Maven build: it doesn’t enforce the
“language level” which was set to 1.6 in the Ant build of 3.4
For example, if I use “new ArrayList<>()” (diamond operator) in the code, I can
build it with Maven, but not with Ant:

error: diamond operator is not supported in -source 1.6

Can we do the same with the Maven build?

Regards,
Andor