Thank you Andor for mergin Travis configuration file.

Unfortunately the build sometimes hangs and Travis fails the build

Timeout (30 minutes) reached. Terminating "mvn verify
-Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true -Dsurefire-forkcount=4"
The command mvn verify -Dmaven.test.redirectTestOutputToFile=true
-Dsurefire-forkcount=4 exited with 137.

Enrico