Hi ZooKeeper devs,

I'd like to call a vote on whether we want to have separate mailing lists
for dev chatter (mostly humans) and automated notifications

Andor summarized this in another thread:
- Jenkins build notifications: failures / successes,
- Jira notifications: Created, Updated, Status change, Commented, etc.
- Github notifications: opened/closed pull request, commented on pull
request, etc.

This was previously discussed in two threads[1][2]

This is the suggestion:
Jira
----
Issue created -> dev@zookeeper.apache.org + issues@