On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 11:02 PM Enrico Olivelli <eolive...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Il mer 19 giu 2019, 06:38 Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> ha scritto:
>
> > What's the current status on maven replacing ant? Is there a current
> > summary somewhere? Perhaps someone could create a wiki page to track the
> > status across the three branches and plans/remainder for each?
> >

> Good idea!
> I will do.
>

> > I noticed today that even with the "full-build" profile it doesn't look
> > like maven is building the c client (did I miss something?),
>

> We are building the C client on travis in precommit
>
> mvn clean install -Pfull-build

Hm, something is odd/broken then - looking back through my history I ran

$ mvn clean install -DskipTests -Pfull-build

the "configure" script was run but no make was run.

I would expect that a full-build install would generate the c client even
if testing was skipped. Any ideas what's up there?

Patrick