Hi,
I am preparing release notes for 3.6.0,
as branch-3.6 has been cut from master branch I found that
releasenotes.mdtalk about ZooKeeper 3.0.0 !!

https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/blob/master/zookeeper-docs/src/main/resources/markdown/releasenotes.md

I found also that when I wrote the release notes of 3.5.6 I had only
committed them to branch-3.5.6 and not to branch-3.5.
I have fixed branch-3.5 by adding the release notes for 3.5.6.

Then I found that in branch-3.5 we only have the release notes from 3.5.0
to 3.5.6 so we are missing the release notes for 3.4, 3.3.....

here is it the public website:
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.5.6/releasenotes.html

If you see release notes of 3.4.14 you will see ONLY notes about 3.4
release line
http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.14/releasenotes.html

is this intentional?

If this is not intentional I suggest these ways:
A) let every release hold only the specific changes for that release (so in
3.4.14 I would see ONLY 3.1.14 news)
B) let every release hold all of the changes from the beginning of the
project up to that version
C) like B),but keep only latest supported release line, so keep the history
from 3.4 up to the current version

I think that the best option is A):
- the list won't grow without bounds
- in the "relases notes" page you see only news about that version

Enrico