There's very little change to ZooKeeper itself. All of the ZK specific changes
are currently in the wip-jute-rpc-encapsulate module and all involve removing
the direct use of ByteBuffers. ZooKeeper already has an abstraction for
alternate server handlers (ServerCnxnFactory and ServerCnxn) - the
wip-jute-rpc-module uses that.

I mostly need help with testing and validation. What does it look like to write
a client with this? I started on a Java client for test purposes. How does this
perform compared it standard ZK? Etc. What should be done differently etc?

-JZ