Hi folks,
after a couple of weeks after the release of 3.6.0 we are seeing a few
blocker issues related to the upgrade from 3.5.

There is already a good list of issues already ported to 3.6 and a few
pending PRs that fix problems reported by users.

You can find the list here, I have already did some clean up and left
comments to "reporters" in order to remove a few issues that are
tagged 3.6.1 but they don't have an active contributor working on it.
I have also created 3.6.2 release in order to ease moving those issues

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20ZOOKEEPER%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%203.6.1%20ORDER%20BY%20resolution%20DESC

My proposal:
- commit pending blocker patches related to the upgrade
- start a release within a couple of weeks, in the beginning of April

I volunteer to do the release, this way I can finish the "new release
procedure" based on the Maven Release Plugin

Enrico