Okay, I can do a PR. However, it might make more sense to do a full
review of the LICENSE/NOTICE files to ensure everything is up-to-date
all at once. I'll create a JIRA for that.

Speaking of LICENSE/NOTICE files, I noticed:
1. The .txt suffix (ASF prefers bare names, and lots of tools assume
bare, but ASF permits PMC to decide to use .txt extensions), and
2. The NOTICE.txt file seems to contain stuff about Airlift that I'm
not sure is necessary.
See https://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html

Would the project be amenable to using bare file names (no .txt extension)?
Would it be okay to remove the Airlift stuff from the NOTICE file? Or,
is there some valid reason the Airlift wording must stay?

Thanks,
Christopher