Micheal, Patrick

Il giorno lun 14 set 2020 alle ore 05:54 Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org> ha
scritto:

> Also - how do we get the owasp check added back? Are we manually adding
> jobs through the UI or is there a new process?

AFAIK Andor is working on the migration, we simply still haven't restored
it.

This is the Jenkins configuration file for daily builds:
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/blob/master/Jenkinsfile

probably we should change that file or add a new like "Jenkinsfile_owasp"
that runs the OWASP check
automatically it can pick up all active branches

For reference this one is for pre-commit
https://github.com/apache/zookeeper/blob/master/Jenkinsfile-PreCommit

> Patrick
>
> On Sun, Sep 13, 2020 at 2:02 PM Michael Han <h...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Folks,
> >
> > I am seeing some CI build issues. Specifically:
> >
> > * Comment on github PR with "retest maven build" does not trigger a
> rebuild
> > of JenkinsMaven. This used to work. Is this a known issue?

Unfortunately we still haven't a new "retest maven build" magic phrase,
AFAIK Andor was working on it.

Enrico