@Li Wang
Great addition, we really need this. Please help us to do this:)

----- Original Message -----
From: Li Wang <li4w...@gmail.com>
To: dev@zookeeper.apache.org
Subject: collecting and exposing quota related metrics to Prometheus
Date: 2021-02-16 09:23

Hi,
In 3.7, Quota limit can be enforced and the quota related stats are
captured in the StatsTrack.  From the "*listquota*" CLI command, we can get
the info about the quota limit and usage.
From the monitoring and alert points of view, we would like to collect the
quota metrics/stats and expose them to Prometheus so alert can be created
based on the quota level (e.g. 90% used).  I wonder if this feature has
been supported or there is a plan to support it?
If not, I will open a JIRA and can start to look into it.
Thanks,
Li