Thanks a lot for your inputs, Ted.

On Thu, Jun 15, 2023 at 2:52 PM Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Breaking a semantic invariant is a dangerous solution here.

Totally agree. We should not break a semantic invariant if there is one.
What's the semantic invariant here and how ZK is supposed to behave in the
overflow case?

> It would be better to use a longer integer.

Yes, I thought about this too. Longer integer will overflow too, so the
issue of not generating unique numbers will still exist.

Best,

Li