Thank you for the reviews!

There were 4 approving votes, 3 of them are binding:

- Enrico Olivelli (binding)
- Mohammad Arshad (non-binding)
- Patrick Hunt (binding)
- Máté Szalay-Bekő (binding)

There were no disapproving votes.
I will promote the artifacts and complete the release procedure.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release!

Best Regards,
Andor