On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 2:38 PM github-actions[bot]
<notificati...@github.com> wrote:

> ❌ The repoclosure CI job is still failing. Please investigate.

I think this started failing recently (on el9) due to a combination of:

- The engine is still not built on el9 in copr. I tried building
it myself there and so far got stuck - it seems like the fix is
an existing pending patch [1] (failed at %add_maven_depmap).

- ovirt-engine-keycloak is now built also for el9, but requires an
engine package, so we fail on repoclosure.

Unless we have concrete plans to fix this very soon, I suggest to
stop the noise for now - either not build (or publish?) keycloak
for el9, or do not run repoclosure on el9, or perhaps filter the
output to not fail if it's only on these packages, etc.

[1] https://gerrit.ovirt.org/c/ovirt-engine/+/116811
--
Didi