Hi all,
we're almost done. Last project has been switched and soon the replication from
gerrit to github will stop running completely. Gerrit will stay online and
we're currently looking at mirroring the other way around

With these changes we are also making last permission adjustments because we
have a lot of repos with "weird" settings because they didn't matter before. We
currently have these guidelines/rules
- 2FA authentication is already required for any oVirt org member
- all people in "Developers" team have Triage role in each project.
- repository creation and "Admin" level settings are going to be handled
exclusively by "Admins" team. "Admins" are admins in each project.
- project maintainers are usually explicitly added with Maintain or Write role.

if you're still not part of oVirt org or any of the settings are wrong please
contact @Admins team

Thanks,
michal