Hi all,

Now spent a few minutes verifying that OST indeed failed [1] on the
results of [2] and not on something else. The generated rpm's name is
ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-2.6.2-0.0.master.20220322151459.git8af2a1f.el8.noarch.rpm
, where 8af2a1f is a result of [4]:

```
/usr/bin/git checkout --progress --force refs/remotes/pull/33/merge
Note: switching to 'refs/remotes/pull/33/merge'.
You are in 'detached HEAD' state. You can look around, make experimental
changes and commit them, and you can discard any commits you make in this
state without impacting any branches by switching back to a branch.
If you want to create a new branch to retain commits you create, you may
do so (now or later) by using -c with the switch command. Example:
git switch -c <new-branch-name>
Or undo this operation with:
git switch -
Turn off this advice by setting config variable advice.detachedHead to false
HEAD is now at 8af2a1f Merge 1dcab4385f4e4b9e40feac9d2e00e78d8dde3df4
into b1e3bd386dcf781f62bde4d58ea26f93649c8f93
```

You have to press "Run actions/checkout@v2" and then "Checking out the
ref", to see this, or the "Ship wheel" icon and then "View raw logs".
I prefer the latter, but the link it generates is temporary and
already expired, so not pasting it here.

1dcab4385f4e4b9e40feac9d2e00e78d8dde3df4 is the commit of [2] and
b1e3bd386dcf781f62bde4d58ea26f93649c8f93 is current HEAD (master). It
seems like I can force it to not merge using [3] - didn't try - but
not sure it makes that much more sense either. *Perhaps* 8af2a1f is
the commit that would eventually enter the git log, and so it would
then make sense to be able to match the CI results [1]. I think I
still prefer not having to go through all of this - instead, have a
"merge strategy" of "just move the HEAD to this commit and that's it",
AKA "fast-forward" AFAIK, but as discussed internally a few months
ago, I do not think there is a nice way to achieve this, other than
force pushing directly to master from remote - I failed to find a way
to do this in the web UI (and to make force pushing clarified in the
UI either).

Comments/opinions, anyone?

Do we want [3]?

Does anyone care at all, other than me?