Hi all,

over the weekend we will be importing and enabling ppc64 and ppc64le builds in
koji.fedoraproject.org as part of https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/
Architectures/RedefiningSecondaryArchitectures  The import and enablement of
ppc64 and ppc64le is for rawhide only,  we expect to add s390x sometime after
f26 has branched

We will be making changes to the compose process early next week to enable
ppc64 and ppc64le in the rawhide compose,  a reminder that i386 has been moved
from /pub/fedora/ to /pub/fedora-secondary/

A further announcement will come when building of ppc64 and ppc64le is enabled

Thanks

Dennis