Hi All,

There is no Intel compiler test. I suggest to remove ICC tool chain from
tools_def.template. After this update, INTEL tool family is not used. So,
MdePkg library can be updated to remove it. And also MS ASL is not verified
now. I suggest to remove tool chain with ASL tool. They are: VS2008xASL,
VS2008x86xASL, VS2010xASL, VS2010x86xASL, VS2012xASL, VS2012x86xASL,
VS2013xASL, VS2013x86xASL, VS2015xASL, VS2015x86xASL and CYGGCCxASL.
If you still use one of them, please let me know.

Thanks,
Shenglei