On Mon, 10 Jun 2019 at 09:33, Ni, Ray <ray...@intel.com> wrote:

> > > Hao,
> > > Can you please list the detailed sub-directories/modules/libraries for
> > > each major feature, including those that are not covered by the major
> > features?
> > > This avoid misunderstanding and is also needed by the Maintainers.txt.
> >
> > Hello Ray,
> >
> > Okay. I can do that.
> >
> > But I would like to collect some feedbacks on significant missing feature in
> > the list or some suggestion on the granularity of the feature first before
> > your
> > request.
>
> I am ok.

That sounds like a good idea.

But currrently, this discussion is taking place in the context of the
thread '[edk2-devel] [Patch V2] EmulatorPkg: don't diaplay the cpu
current speed' which may not be of interest to everybody. So could you
please start a new [RFC] thread with the proposed subdivision, and
keep the same people on cc? Thanks.