发件人: Gao, Liming <liming....@intel.com>
发送时间: 2019年11月7日 23:16
收件人: Laszlo Ersek <ler...@redhat.com>; devel@edk2.groups.io; Tiger Liu(BJ-RD)
<tiger...@zhaoxin.com>
主题: RE: [edk2-devel] [edk2] DSC file : override FILE_GUID rule

BaseTools can handle the space between them.

Thanks
Liming

保密声明:
本邮件含有保密或专有信息,仅供指定收件人使用。严禁对本邮件或其内容做任何未经授权的查阅、使用、复制或转发。
CONFIDENTIAL NOTE:
This email contains confidential or legally privileged information and is for
the sole use of its intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use, copying
or forwarding of this email or the content of this email is strictly prohibited.