I will debug the UEFI application without Secure Boot in this case.
Any specific reason that force you debug in Secure Boot environment?

From you comment, it is need that figure out why hang in
ippsEncodeLZ77DynamicHuff_8u function, I am sorry that I have no knowledge
about the module and the function.

Best Regards
From: devel@edk2.groups.io <devel@edk2.groups.io> On Behalf Of David F.
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2020 3:32 PM
To: devel@edk2.groups.io
Subject: [edk2-devel] Using debugger to debug UEFI application?

Hi,

I just found the Intel UDK debugger and hopping to use it to debug my UEFI
application.  Basically, the function ippsEncodeLZ77DynamicHuff_8u in Intel IPP
7 (tried 7.1 as well) used in my application will hang if secure boot is
enabled on most systems (disabled runs fine - someone with vmware workstation
15 sees same thing as physical system - I can't enable vmware secure boot
because not running system in UEFI mode) - the source is shared with
dos/linux/windows and all those work fine.  I'm not sure why it hangs in that
case, exception? stack? nothing I tried to do like force the stack size helped.

So using this Lenovo laptop sitting next to me, can I use this Intel UDK
debugger to connect via USB crossover cable  and debug the application.  I
don't want to spend a bunch of time to only find out you can't do that and need
special hardware.  If not going to work then I'll have to spend time
disassembling the application, injecting things in to the
ippsEncodeLZ77DynamicHuff_8u to see what' up (a lot more work).

Anyone feel free to chime in on what you think may be causing a problem when
secure boot is enabled?

TIA!!