On 7/31/20 11:32 AM, Sean Brogan wrote:

This patch as committed is breaking CI.  It was not captured in PR because the PR optimizes to detect packages impacted by the commits and the BhyvePkg addition is not depended on by other packages (that are in CI).  BhyvePkg which is nested inside OvmfPkg ( a violation of DEC spec:  see https://edk2-docs.gitbook.io/edk-ii-dec-specification/2_dec_file_overview paragraph 4) does not support CI so it is not tested but now that it is in the edk2 tree it is causing the other packages to fail.

Sorry. I've replicated the errors locally, and will see if I can work around them.

--

Rebecca Cran