Thanks. I've just sent out a v2 with the MacPorts instructions removed.

--
Rebecca Cran

On 7/21/21 8:30 AM, Andrew Fish wrote:

On Jul 21, 2021, at 7:24 AM, Rebecca Cran <rebe...@bsdio.com <mailto:rebe...@bsdio.com>> wrote:

I think most people (including myself) use brew nowadays, which installs to /usr/local/bin so the instructions work.

I was wondering if we should remove the MacPorts instructions?

Rebecca,

Makes sense to move the instructions over to brew I guess.

Thanks,

Andrew Fish

--

Rebecca Cran